Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Make Your Own Caption 3

by: the Admiral

A)

  • I got 99 problems, but a fish ain’t one

B)Fullsize

  • Let's see that smug janitor solve this one.

C)Fullsize

  • “Kiss my wrinkled bony ass Truth.com”

D)Fullsize

  • Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

E)Fullsize

  • “Gollum wants it. Gollum needs it. Must have the precious.”

F)Fullsize

  • Not gonna get you a diamond ring,
    That sort of gift don’t mean anything.
    Not gonna get you a fancy car,
    Girl, ya gotta know you’re my shinin’ star.
    Not gonna get you a house in the hills.
    A girl like you needs somethin’ real.
    Wanna get somethin’ from the heart….

    It’s my d*ck in a pan!

G)a

“My leather jacket is longer and your pompadour is inferior to mine. Therefore, I am the leader of Black Shadow.”

1 comment:

  1. A)
    "So it's okay for you to be fat but it's messed up that the fish is so fat? Now you know how we feel when we carry your drunk fatness home from the bar. P.S. - I hate you fat friend. We only hang out with you because you have the boat.

    B)
    ...and that is how you set a DVR to record multiple shows simultaneously. Any questions?

    C)
    "Mom, i don't care if you've been smoking since 1925. Your setting a bad example for your great-great-great-great-great grandkids."

    D)
    "That's the last time I respond to a "swingers" ad. Your mom's a liar."

    E)
    "What's the secret to living a long life? A daily regiment of bong hits followed by drinking my own blood."

    F)
    "Hey ladies! Check out my big wood!"

    G)
    "I finally thought of a name for our Chinese Fonzi cover band. "The Chonzis."

    ReplyDelete